Re: How I spent my Christmas vacation - Email found in subject

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:50:42 -0600

Hey Thor,

Thanks for the back up!

Hey everyone on this thread, I hope the message in my blog post isn't
being lost. It wasn't about SMTP, NDR, DNR :) or spam whacking, it was
about how to troubleshoot an Internet performance issue.

Specifically, it was meant to communicate a thought process involving
asking questions, coming up with answers, and coming up with more
questions based on the answers. I thought it was a good exercise to put
"on paper" because I don't see this type of classical problem solving
approach used a lot, and thought maybe that's because there isn't a
whole lot written in that style.

Just don't want the baby thown out with the bathwater :))

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org