[interfacekit] Re: BRegion

  • From: burton666 <burton666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:29:28 +0200

> Yes, please don't worry about those functions. Let's see what is needed
> and implement only this (choosing better names would be nice).
> Especially functions whose semantics is not completely clear don't make
> any sense to be implemented.

Yeah, but these aren't private functions. They are public, and even if
probably, no one ever uses it, anyone that includes Region.h could.

Moreover, the BRegion public methods just call those C functions (some stack
crawl confirmed this).
For example:

BRegion::Include(clipping_rect rect)
{
   BRegion region;
   BRegion newRegion;

   region.Set(rect);

   and_region(this, &region, &newRegion);
   copy_region(&newRegion, this);
}

and_region is just a stub for the other complex functions.

Anyway, I'll do the commit soon,  so you shall see (and change if you don't
like :-))