[interfacekit] Re: BRegion

> > Should I commit the partial work that I have done ?
> Yes. Add it to the build if it compiles properly and don't if it
> doesn't. We've had a problem in the past with people not checking in
> their work, getting hit by Real Life(tm) and their work never sees the

Ok, it's committed but not yet added to the build.
It compiles fine, but it doesn't link right if you doesn't link against
libbe.so.

If you (you all, I mean) have some time, please have a look at it (and while
you are there, feel free to implement the missing complex functions, so we'll
have a complete BRegion replacement :P ).