[interfacekit] Re: BRegion

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:32:07 -0400 EDT

> Should I commit the partial work that I have done ?
Yes. Add it to the build if it compiles properly and don't if it
doesn't. We've had a problem in the past with people not checking in
their work, getting hit by Real Life(tm) and their work never sees the
light of day.

> There are also some inline functions which work with clipping_rects,
> that should be put in a private but "accessible" header (private/
interface ?), since I guess they can be interesting even for our app
server.
Sure. private/interface would be an appropriate place for them. The
server uses BRegions for most of the drawing stuff, but they might come
in handy for when I need to implement stuff for Game Kit support.

--DW