[PCB_FORUM] Re: Small shape problem

  • From: Gennadiy Kiryukhin <gkiryukhin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 14:21:17 -0400

To delete a small shape all I had to do is to turn the boundary on in "Color and Visibility" dialog under Stack-up. After turning it on, the boundary was visible and I was able to delete and delete the shape.

Thanks

On 10/1/2010 1:53 PM, O Migs wrote:
Is it possible that the boundary shape has a fixed property?

or

Try merging the shape with another dynamic shape that has the same net name.

Best regards,

-oscar

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM, HELEN EFANOV <w18982@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:w18982@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Gennadiy,

    On "Global Shape Parameters "  form change "Suppress shapes less
    then" to really small size (smaller then your shape)
    Have been there.

    Thanks,

    Helen

    On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Gennadiy Kiryukhin
    <gkiryukhin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gkiryukhin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        I have a small shape that I cannot delete it. It does not have
        the fill because of the size and cannot be picked to delete or edit.

        Because of that shape I cannot create the artwork file as the
        software is complaining that my shapes are out of date. Updating
        the shape does not help.

        How can I delete such shape? I am stuck.

        To reproduce the problem I tried creating a small dynamic fill
        shape (10 x 15 mil in size) and I could not delete that one either.

        --

        Gennadiy Kiryukhin
        Development Engineer

        <mailto:icu-pcb-forum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>