[PCB_FORUM] Small shape problem

  • From: Gennadiy Kiryukhin <gkiryukhin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:20:40 -0400

I have a small shape that I cannot delete it. It does not have the fill because of the size and cannot be picked to delete or edit.

Because of that shape I cannot create the artwork file as the software is complaining that my shapes are out of date. Updating the shape does not help.

How can I delete such shape? I am stuck.

To reproduce the problem I tried creating a small dynamic fill shape (10 x 15 mil in size) and I could not delete that one either.

--

Gennadiy Kiryukhin
Development Engineer