[PCB_FORUM] Re: Small shape problem

  • From: Gennadiy Kiryukhin <gkiryukhin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:36:44 -0400

I cannot delete the boundary. Selecting DELETE and checking shape does not delete it. It cannot be picked. I cannot stretch the shape either. If I pan or zoom, the shape boundary disappears. However, when I click on another shape to edit its boundary, this one appears. When I try to delete it it says "No element found".

"Check shape outlines" under "Database check" does not work on it.

On 10/1/2010 1:21 PM, CHRIS LANZA wrote:
Delete the boundry