[PCB_FORUM] Re: Display pin numbers?

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 07:49:56 -0400

Try reloading your tools. Maybe something is actually
broken or some such. Or try loading the latest SR and
see if that helps. Sounds like your installation
went awry somewhere. All of the stuff should work.

Kevin

Mark Salberg wrote:
We are using Allegro Designer v.15.1 on Windows 2000.
If I go to Tools>Utilities>Keyboard Commands or "helpcmd" nothing happens if I click on shell. Less than 1/2 of the commands seem to work.
I can not find anything aliased either. Whether I type alias or Tools>Utilities>Aliases/Function keys.
I also tried typing or selecting "system" per Williams reply, but nothing happens there either.

Still nothing working as of yet. I may have to break down and contact Cadence.

I am not sure what else to try.
I appreciate all the feedback,
Mark

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.