[PCB_FORUM] Re: Company logo

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 07:56:42 -0400

You need to get it into a format that allegro can import,
obviously. I had ours output as postscript and imported it
into Autocad and created a dxf. I still had to redraw it
over in allegro but it was easy as I could just trace
over the outline. I recommend making a symbol out
of it for easy reuse in the future.
Remember that it doesn't have to be perfect as silkscreen
and metal can be very forgiving.

Good luck,
TSI Telsys

richard moffat wrote:
There are a lot of previous topics on this.  Try searching the archives.

 >>> Garrett.Gilbertson@xxxxxxx 4/05/2005 11:13:05 a.m. >>>

Hello.

I am using 15.2 on Windows. Can someone help me with how to get my company logo on the board?

Garrett Gilbertson

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.