[PCB_FORUM] Display pin numbers?

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:42:26 -0400

Is there a way to display pin numbers on a pre-14.2 .brd file WITHOUT refreshing all parts?

Package Geometry/Pin numbers

Since the board was originally created prior to 14.2, the only parts that display pin numbers are "new parts" that did NOT exist in the original board database library.

If we "refresh all" we would risk unwanted changes to modified components in the database.

However, my gut fell is that this is the only way to get them to display.

Thanks,
Mark

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.