Re: [icon-users] Feature Request - No thank you!

  • From: Mike Glover <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:22:54 +0000

On 9 Dec 2007, at 16:58, Tricia Garner wrote:

I'm the complete opposite - what drives me to distraction is spending time
carefully crafting a document, printing it, putting it to one side and
someone coming along and pointing out a typographical error which the spell checker would have picked up if only I had remembered to click the tick...
A bit unfair to want the program to compensate for my shortcomings, I
suppose.

I have often thought that it might be useful if a document 'knew' if it had been checked and reminded you to spell check before saving/ printing if necessary. Optionally of course ;-)

Mike
--
Icon Technology Limited
Church House, Church Street, Carlby, Lincs, UK, PE9 4NB