Re: [icon-users] Feature Request - No thank you!

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:01:25 +0000 (GMT)

On 10 Dec, Mike Glover <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have often thought that it might be useful if a document 'knew' if
> it had been checked and reminded you to spell check before saving/
> printing if necessary. Optionally of course ;-)

It's not as bad as with Ovation Pro / Impression but typos happen when you are
juggling with the final layout of a document and moving text around (or in
those other applications, juggling the size & placing of images). If text has
been spell-checked it might also warn if text has been moved/added since the
last spell-checking.

--
        John