Re: [icon-users] Equations and tables in lists

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:37:46 +0200

In message <b42c20334f.ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If I am writing examination papers, everything after the heading is in
> a list, the items of which are the questions numbers, 1, 2, 3 etc.

This is not exactly the idea of lists. You may want to consider using
sections instead. If you define a section style with auto-numbering
and a side heading it looks exactly like the lists you have been using
up to now but in a section you can have any contents you like, most
notably any number of paragraphs and displayed equations and you can
have subsections in the same way as you currently use sublists.

Martin