Re: [icon-users] Changing table column widths (bug(s))

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:31:16 +0100

In article <d2bfd04a205634c5d694960a43d7308fd233eb55@localhost>,
   Mike Hobbs <mike.hobbs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[detail of problems snipped]

> So, all in all, there are some problems here which need fixing,
> and I can't understand why we've gone for many years without this
> being flagged as a serious problem. Surely I'm not the only
> person who has seen this?  Since I use tables a lot I'd love to
> have this fixed.

No, I have noticed similar strangeness in the past, although have
never looked at it in depth. I always assumed I was trying to do
something silly, and usually 'worked around' by setting up the table
again, and taking extra care with the order in which I did things to
set it up.

Chris...

--
Chris Johnson