[icon-discuss] Re: newspapers

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:43:27 -0800

Yes, you can get books by a single author, provided you type the full author's
name in and there are no other authors with that exact name. The difference now
is that, instead of first getting a list of authors that match your queery and
then choosing from among them, you get a list of all books by all authors that
match your queery. But, if you enter the author's full name, chances are good
that the list will contain only books by that author.

Jenny