[icon-discuss] Re: To Icon, or to Braille+, that is the question

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:48:23 -0800

The only reason to switch to the Braille plus is if you are a braille user.
If not, stick with the Icon.

I personally like the Braille Plus better, but that is because I can do
everything right on the unit without needing another keyboard or to enter
things via text-message style writing.

Enjoy,
Richard

---***---