[icon-discuss] Re: To Icon, or to Braille+, that is the question

  • From: "FRED GISSONI" <fgissoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:05:14 -0500

NO!  The braille keyboard is on the same surface as the phone keypad.  It is on
the far side from you if you have the battery charging slot to the left and the
phone jacks and SD slot to the right.  In my original email I mentioned the
volume up/down bar to indicate that it was on the side away from you.  Got it?

>>> terrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/15/07 07:57AM >>>
So the Braille keypad is on the edge of the Braille Plus then, not the
same surface as the phone keypad.  That seems like it would be weird to
try to write on.

Terrence