[icon-discuss] Re: Interesting Idea

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:41:16 -0400

Hi,
I understand your pain about passwords.  But, for future reference, most
motherboards have a header on them which can be jumped with a standard
jumper. This completely clears the CMOS and resets everything back to
factory settings including all passwords.  You should never have to throw
one away.

John