[icon-discuss] Re: Interesting Idea

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 06:23:42 -0500

because if you're at a blindness conference and someone else picks up your icon they would probably have access to your data.

Steve Dresser wrote:

Michael,
I've been reading this thread and trying to figure out why this kind of protection would even be needed for a machine like this. Unlike a standard notebook computer, it has no screen, which is pretty good protection in and of itself. I doubt that most thieves would even know what one of these machines is, let alone what information it has on it. Steve