[icon-discuss] Re: Interesting Idea

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:47:42 -0400

have you read all the messages up to this point?  It is necessary for some
of us to be able to protect our property in this way.  if you don't want to
use it fine.  It's also fine to point out that some may not be able to use
it but I doubt that anyone who will be able to type on it will not be able
to use it.  I use icon to type passwords all the time and yes, they say *.