[icon-discuss] Re: Connecting icon to wireless network

  • From: Ryan <ryancleveland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:06:59 -0800

It took me awhile to get my Icon to connect using WEP, but if you type in your key then let it try to connect it should work. One more thing just let it keep trying, because my Icon has never connected on the first try. Just let it keep trying, and it should work.

Ryan
At 07:51 AM 2/22/2007, you wrote:
Hello,
I have a wireless router in my home but my icon will connect only when I
disable the security.  I can't connect with either wpa-shared key or
wep.  Has anyone else had this problem.  Perhaps I need to look at some
of the other options in my router.

tia
Chris