[icon-discuss] Re: Icon carrying case

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:52:47 -0800

Hello,
I'd like to make another observation about the case.
Not only is the main top edge cover not long enough to securely Velcro to the back, but another problem also exists. That is that a little more room should have been made at the right edge of the docking port for the cable to fit without it being crammed against the edge of the cases opening. Also, not so serious. Why not have a small opening for the strap to slid through the top of the case after closed.
Anyway, just my thoughts.
Dan
On Feb 22, 2007, at 7:47 AM, Christopher More wrote:

Hello,
I've recently joined the list so don't know whether this has been
mentioned. I tried sliding my icon into the carrying case, but the case appears to be too short. I can't close the velcro on the ends when the unit is inserted in the case. I like the design of the case but wonder
if the dimensions are a bit small  Perhaps the case will stretch in
time.

Chris