[ibis-macro] Re: question about Gaussian parameter

  • From: "Danil Kirsanov" <dkirsanov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:54:21 -0400

Radek,

I believe that since "gausian"  keyword was not very clearly defined in the
specs, and no developers so far have used it in their AMI files (correct me
if I am wrong), the best solution is to remove it from the specs for now.
The simpler the spec is, the easier it is for everybody to support it.

Best,

Danil