[ibis-macro] Re: question about Gaussian parameter

  • From: <radek_biernacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:46:45 -0600

Walter,

I do not think we can "remove" Gaussian from the specification. It is
already there.

As a matter of fact we should try to clarify issues like this one,
wherever there is a possibility for misinterpretation.

For Fangyi's question I think the logically correct answer should be the
second one:

(PDF 0.0 0.01)

It follows the concept of (leaf_name   value) where "value" in this case
consists of two numbers.

Radek