[ibis-macro] Re: question about Gaussian parameter

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:00:56 -0700

Walter,

We need to be careful about the selection of words here.
Your statement: "and the committee approved without objection its
removal"
sounds a little as if we have had an official vote on it in
the IBIS-ATM meetings, but I don't recall anything like that
happening.  I agree, we had a bunch of reviews and discussions
on the draft BIRD, and so far no-one seemed to object the
content in the proposed draft document, but I would hesitate
to say that it has been approved...  I would only say that
when the BIRD is done, and handed over to the IBIS Open Forum,
filed with an actual BIRD number.