[ian-reeds-games] Re: problems with game freezing with new maps

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 01:10:04 -0500

hi all,
i removed some units and added some sounds, and their is a small pause
still but nothing like before.
the only problem i've ran in to is this.
when using a bribe item on a vehicle to convert it to your team, it
converts the vehicle fine.
then when you try to board that vehicle, it says that unit can not be
loaded in to the unit that is the vehicle.
i don't know if this is a scripting bug or a general game bug, but interesting.
my plan was to have a parking lot of cars to choses from, go to the
one you liked and steal it basicaly, so that the enemy didn't
automaticaly destroy all of them rofl.
anyway, check out what i've done, added a lot of sounds and updated items.
i would recommend checking out test 3 and 5, those are the ones that
show case the structures and units 3 being a mostly aircraft map where
5 is a covert escape operations mission.
i'll get to putting the story line in in a bit, would like to see the
have to take it out completely.

austen

p.s
same link as abuv, give it time to upload about 20 minutes should be fine.