[ian-reeds-games] Re: Scripters

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:46:40 -0600

hi,
1 no experience rofl
2 no experience rofl
lol but realy nice job with a solution.
i am of the idea that having scripts go in the game like maps would
help greatly, as it would not just benefit the one person making it
but everyone who wished to use it
i do think though that comunication is key here, as you don't want
scripters working on the same suggestion as yourself, it would cause
problems lol.
also having scripters use some of the ideas presented here would be a
nice way of getting some of the little things done faster while you
work on ground breaking stuff.
i hope the scripting will become a even better part of the game with
peoples suggestions comeing to life faster rofl, and even some that
wherent even suggested rofl.
anyway i think this is a great choice, nice work.

austen