[ian-reeds-games] Re: Austen!

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:34:23 -0600

hi,
yeah planning on a larger map with jungle slash forest terrai with an
adventure slash search and destroy type mission.
with trees to find out where you are by climbing and hopefully a
volcano that erupt, the biggest thing will be the terrain lol.
i also plan on some dark creatures that will get you if you wander off
the path so to speak lol and the more knew features the better the map
will become. my problem is deciding what units sight range and ranges
are for weapons, as i don't want a bunch of undefeatable monsters for
units lol, and when guns are involved its hard to balance everything.
i've been experimenting with units, but so far nothing concrete has come up.
the one thing i am sure of is that finding extra bullets would be a
awesome feature as starting out with a gun with only one clip will
increase the wild factor of the map lol.
if submaps come in to play tree houses under ground layers and much
more are going to be included to make the idea even more intreging.
if you have any ideas let me kno, i'm realy just planning at this
point waiting for features to come to pave a better way in to what i
invision lol.

austen