[ian-reeds-games] Re: A big response email

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:28:19 -0500

Hi Hadi,
Maybe, and maybe not. I do know for myself I failed two attempts at learning
programming in school/college and failed in spectaular fashion when making a
third attempt on my own. I just don't have the talent for it.

By the way, I love that idea you had about map pack music. I did it for zombies
and the starship map and  just updated them. That was a great idea! It is weird
how  such a seemingly inocuous thing could greatly improve something as simple
as choosing a map to play, grin.