[HUG] Re: OUCH ! need a softrelease for my 500 c/m

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:18:39 +0100

Thanks Mark.

Coming from the top of the mountain (LF) a Hasselblad is a relief to be able to use a handheld camera that gives a decent size negative.

The risk of unsharp images between Leica and Hasselblad handheld is not all that different.
Leica negatives need more enlargement for the same size print.

Richard.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sauerwald Mark" <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>