[haiku] Re: Open sourcing SoundPlay?

  • From: Gerasim Troeglazov <3deyes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:37:18 +1100

About qt. I've heard a lot of negative statements about the port of qt.
They say it would end up killing the initiative to write native
applications, etc. )))

This qt players work fine under Haiku, but isn't native applications:
http://qt-haiku.ru/images/rsgallery/original/cuberok-0.0.11_ffmpeg_sdl_backend.png
http://qt-haiku.ru/images/rsgallery/original/QMPlay2.png
http://qt-haiku.ru/images/rsgallery/original/Clementine.png

I make native MediaKit output modules for cuberok and QMPlay2.

PS: I'll write own player in any way. Because I want to do it. ))