[haiku] Re: Haiku Flyers for gsoc and new developers

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:54:45 +0100

Salvatore Benedetto schrieb:
2009/1/21 Ritrup Biswas <ritrup@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
2009/1/21 Ari Haviv <arielbhaviv@xxxxxxxxx>:
http://www.haiku-os.org/files/screenshots/2008-07-26_flyer_LW-2008.png
hmm white letters on a lot of blue is not going to print very
well....is there a version that's less taxing on an inkjet for mass
home production? :)

Perhaps it would be nice to also add the requirements (C++ for instance).

Regards,
--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Student of Computer Engineer

Hey thanks guys i'ill try putting up some thing nice very soon, but i'm not
able to run haiku on my mac's virtual mechines, so could any one help me get
some nice screen shots of the desktops.

About screenshots, we should _definitely_ update the screenshot page :-))

No wait! Now would be a really bad time to update any screenshots. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan