[haiku] Re: Haiku Flyers for gsoc and new developers

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Urias McCullough
<umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Replying to myself
>
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> FWIW, Sikosis also mirrored Jorge's artwork content here:
>> http://haiku-files.org/artwork/ (complete with copyright/attribution
>> requirements, etc.)
>
> Hmm.. seems many of the links are broken here...

yeah, this would be perfect if it was larger:
http://haiku-files.org/artwork/images/flyer_generic_thumb.png

Though...I'm not crazy about the line "Best defaults, not maximum
configurability." It just seems like a negative expression of the
previous line. It was left out of the blue flyer.

Also, speaking of that line: "United, cohesive interface integrated."
Shouldn't that be just "United, cohesive interface"?