[openbeos] Re: Font Sensitivity

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:55:42 -0500

I agree with John about font sensitivity in R2. And I want to take this
opportunity to have those interested move over to the Glass Elevator list
to discuss it. No, this isn't just me playing moderator again -
these are the sorts of things that I *WANT* to hash out on GE. That we need
to figure out and sooner is better than later.