[openbeos] Re: Apps directory in CVS?

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:10:49 -0500

>Agreed. I think preference apps need their own top-level directory.

The intention, originally, was to have the preferences apps together with
the kit that they represent. That way, if there were shared includes or
whatever,
it would work out better.

That was my thinking. Ithamar and others felt differently. Since it is a matter
of opinion and Ithamar is doing the work, he is doing it his way with my
blessing.