[openbeos] Font Sensitivity

  • From: "Andrew Edward McCall" <mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:13:04 -0800

Hi,

Before I go ahead with my email, I gotta say "Cool, I am now an official
member!".... I just got to work out how to check my source in with using
CVS :)

How are people handling Font Sensitivity in OpenBeOS? Font Sensitivity
sucked in BeOS, unless you used Marco's liblayout. Are we all going to
have to code for font sensitivity manually in each of our apps for now,
and perhaps look at this later?

I wasn't too sure if this was more suited to GE mailing list, but as its
a question for coding I am doing now, I posted it here anyhow.

Thanks

Andrew Edward McCall
mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--