[openbeos] Re: Back to the basics.

  • From: "Steve Vallee" <svallee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:16:05 -0800

Totally with you on this. When I dig inside an OS, I'm totally screwed if
the technicals informations are presented in french. It's sad, but
technically *I HATE* reading or getting technical informations about
computers and development in any other language than english. Ok for an
Office. Not Ok for low level.

 -Steve