[openbeos] Re: Back to the basics.

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:58:40 +0100 (MET)

Hmm, beside taking some more work, I don't really see the point in this.
Your GrandMa won't dig into syslog I think, and people getting into it
certainly know what they search for.
Moreover if say the zzz unixish driver outputs "XXX", changing this to "YYY"
will only make it harder for "not-geek" users to find what is the problem
searching on the net, since even translated docs mentions english error
messages.
I'd say we need first a driver to be able to localize it anyway :P