[haiku] Re: "30 Days With Haiku" from LINUX FORMAT magazine

  • From: Roland Plüss <roland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 03:37:09 +0100

Roland Plüss wrote:
>> The alpha image does have Firefox and NetSurf IIRC.
> Guess I have to check it out once again. Has been some month since I
> tested it the last time.
Good this guy did not test this alpha image... rofl. Doens't do much
except showing a lonely Terminal. Managed once to get past the terminal
but then then next to everything I started return a general application
error or how this is called. Tested the latest alpha image. Tested with
VirtualBox by the way. Maybe some specific revision is better?

Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland

Leader and Head Programmer
- Game: Epsylon ( http://epsylon.rptd.ch/ ,