[haiku] Re: "30 Days With Haiku" from LINUX FORMAT magazine

  • From: Roland Plüss <roland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 03:37:09 +0100

Roland Plüss wrote:

>> The alpha image does have Firefox and NetSurf IIRC.
>>
> Guess I have to check it out once again. Has been some month since I
> tested it the last time.
Good this guy did not test this alpha image... rofl. Doens't do much
except showing a lonely Terminal. Managed once to get past the terminal
but then then next to everything I started return a general application
error or how this is called. Tested the latest alpha image. Tested with
VirtualBox by the way. Maybe some specific revision is better?

--
Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland

Leader and Head Programmer