[haiku-gsoc] Re: [Haiku ARM port] Debugging double spinlock acquiring in dprintf_args

  • From: Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc <haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 00:05:51 +0530

Hello everyone,

On 12 August 2014 20:12, Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've created a ticket(#11121) which has a patch that sets the return
> value correctly. This makes the code largely similar to the
> disassembly of the C++ function pdziepak wrote earlier in the thread
> except that the DMB instructions aren't present. I suppose this would
> suffice for now?

I've added a generic_atomic.cpp in src/system/libroot/os/arch/generic/
containing the function pdziepak wrote earlier. I removed the function
defined in libroot/os/arch/arm/atomic.S and added generic_atomic.cpp
in libroot/os/arch/arm/Jamfile[1] but somehow the file isn't being
compiled and I get undefined reference to atomic_get_and_set. Did I
miss adding something else to the Jamfile? I'm confused on how jam
finds generic_system_time_nsecs.cpp but not generic_atomic.cpp in the
same directory.

[1] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/39d45988/