[haiku-gsoc] Re: [Haiku ARM port] Debugging double spinlock acquiring in dprintf_args

  • From: Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc <haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 00:40:00 +0530

On 13 August 2014 00:10, Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Since you don't include the build output, it's difficult to tell for
> certain, but my first guess would be that the function in
> generic_atomic.cpp isn't correctly marked as extern "C", and thus will
> indeed not match that symbol name.

Yes I probably should have included build output[1]. [2] is the
complete generic_atomic.cpp file. I also tried adding extern "C"[3]
but it produced the same output as without the extern [4].

[1] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/0d9e197c/
[2] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/03a85ead/
[3] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/7e056ef4/
[4] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/7a3ad05a/