[haiku-gsoc] Re: [Haiku ARM port] Debugging double spinlock acquiring in dprintf_args

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:26:38 +0200

On 12.08.2014 21:21, Rene Gollent wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Arvind S Raj <sraj.arvind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes I probably should have included build output[1]. [2] is the
complete generic_atomic.cpp file. I also tried adding extern "C"[3]
but it produced the same output as without the extern [4].

I just noticed that your initial email indicated that you added it to
libroot's Jamfile. However, the thing that's failing to link in this
instance is the kernel itself, which does not link to libroot. I
believe you'd need to be adding it to
http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/src/system/kernel/arch/arm/Jamfile
in this case.

Functionality shared between libroot and the kernel should generally be built from within src/system/kernel/lib (i.e. probably [1] in this case).

CU, Ingo

[1] http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/src/system/kernel/lib/arch/arm/Jamfile