[haiku-gsoc] Re: [Haiku ARM port] Debugging double spinlock acquiring in dprintf_args

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:17:23 -0400

Hi Arvind,

Yes I probably should have included build output[1]. [2] is the
> complete generic_atomic.cpp file. I also tried adding extern "C"[3]
> but it produced the same output as without the extern [4].
>
> [1] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/0d9e197c/
> [2] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/03a85ead/
> [3] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/7e056ef4/
> [4] http://paste.debian.net/hidden/7a3ad05a/

Did you try creating a syntax error in the generic_atomic.cpp within the
#ifdef to see if it is getting compiled at all? Looking at the behavior you
are describing that would be my guess.... It is defined in a private header
file, do a git grep to find it, it might not be included (indirectly) in
your new cpp file....

Ithamar.