[haiku-development] Re: moving to tuxfamily.org ?

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:56:52 -0300

Andreas Färber escreveu:

Google is nasty in that it forces people to sign up for and use GMail accounts for projects. But apart from that, for small projects it's really nice.

Hmmmm Although I am not 100% sure, I guess you need a Google account, not a GMail account. The difference being that a Google account can be any email address anywhere (bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is a Google account too). Other than that, Berlios also makes you sign to a Berlios account which has an email attached to it. Same for SourceForge.

Anyway, I do not think we are changing providers right now.

-Bruno