[haiku-development] Re: moving to tuxfamily.org ?

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:43:35 +0200

Am 15.08.2008 um 16:56 schrieb Bruno Albuquerque:

Andreas Färber escreveu:

Google is nasty in that it forces people to sign up for and use GMail accounts for projects. But apart from that, for small projects it's really nice.

Hmmmm Although I am not 100% sure, I guess you need a Google account, not a GMail account. The difference being that a Google account can be any email address anywhere (bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is a Google account too).

I created a project on Google Code once, and a Google account was not enough at the time. Could be that it has been relaxed.

Andreas