[haiku-development] Re: Set*UIColor Version 3b Patch

  • From: looncraz <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:11:35 -0600

On 11/17/2015 04:41, Stephan Aßmus wrote:

FWIIW, I also plan on reviewing it, just didn't find the time yet. I greatly appreciate your work on cleaning up your patchset!

Hooray! More eyes are better!

Yeah, the patchset makes more sense now. And it's organized such that only the first three commits are actually required (though it would be silly to stop there ;-)). The remainder of the changes are generally tiny and can pretty much be treated as: "Well, the UI looks right, move on."

I did that by opening every program on Haiku and having a background app constantly changing every color on the system to a different shade, really neat effect :p The next best is just to open all the apps with one color scheme, then change the colors, and ensure things updated. It really isn't all that critical that everything updates as expected, really, more important that it looks proper with custom colors. But I wanted both, so I went that route (though I'm pretty sure BAlert doesn't fully adapt).

Thanks!

--The loon