[haiku-development] Re: INPUT / VOTE : --include-gpl-addons

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:36:17 -0400

Since you responded to me in particular:

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Urias McCullough<umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And I suppose if you feel that way, the safest solution is to simply
> not use *any* GPL code :)

Maybe. I'm just saying I don't think my input has been of much use in
this thread, and I do not want to waste my time in trying to fully
understand the complexities of the GPL.

> It's sort of an obligation to the original copyright holder to at
> least make an attempt to satisfy their conditions.

Sure, I agree. You guys can take the time to sort it out however you
think is best.

--
Regards,
Ryan