[haiku-development] Re: Haiku, Inc. in Contempt of Its Community

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:36:26 +0100

Il 17/feb/2015 16:49 "Jonathan Beatty" <easyegoism@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Absurd argument. I'm not a developer of Linux, although I use it all the
time, and I put scripts and binaries wherever I please quite frequently.
"Contempt of community" indeed.

Well, if you're really putting scripts and binaries wherever you want in
Linux you're doing it wrong, since you're supposed to use /usr/local/bin or
the other "local" paths which (oh no!) are longer than the respective
"packaged" paths, just like on haiku with PM.