[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Alpha 1 desktop logo proposal

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:59:04 -0600

The color and font should be changed.  Other than that it looks fine.  Though I
prefer to have Alpha near the bottom right to not detract from the Haiku logo.
Like this:

http://cid-8ca4466d9f46f9bd.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!8CA4466D9F46F9BD!136/

->Nick

> Hi all,
>
> I found the idea to make it really obvious that the eventual Haiku release is
> alpha quality sensible and have created a proposal. Please tell me what you
> think about the attached image.
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

Find hidden words, unscramble celebrity names, or try the ultimate crossword
puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212