[haiku-development] Re: Follow-up to the "Luposian bug"

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:45:58 +0200

Am 06.04.2008 um 19:26 schrieb Stephan Assmus:
This problem is being tracked in 2024. Currently, you are almost guaranteed to damage your partition, since somehow changes to the FS/Jornal are not correctly tracked anymore in the BFS super block since some revisions. Axel
is working on it AFAIK.

Thanks to all three of you. Both tickets talk of KDLs or error messages on boot, which I do not see on-screen, but it does sound like the cause will be the same.

Which revision would you advise on using for now? #2024 mentions r24792? If it's already being worked on I'd downgrade and overwrite it.

Andreas